The SteelFire® Heavy-Duty ﬂap discs exceed all previous removal rates for conventional ﬂap discs for steel. The newly developed high-torque VARILEX® 1802 HT angle grinder greatly shortens work time and reduces labour costs.
• Zirconium hybrid cloth with extra-wide flaps.
• Unrivalled material removal in a very short time.
• Huge work time and cost savings (can be more than €20,000) (see sample calculations on page 73).
• Large ﬂap overhang for work in corners.
• With integrated M14 threads for quick tool changes without tools.
• Also suitable for robotic grinding applications.
• Patented ﬂap conﬁguration.
• The fastest and cheapest way to grind! Absolutely requires a high-torque angle grinder such as VARILEX® 1802HT.
• Elastic, high-tech natural ﬁbre compound backing plate is easy on the environment and the user (CO2neutral), fully trimmable so that the entire disc can be used, damps noise and vibration.
• Also suitable for stainless steel (Fe-S-Cl less 0.1%).